First and Fourth Fridays welcomes the lovely Mya O’Malley. Mya is the author of “At First Sight”, which was recently released by Astraea Press. Before Mya answers the Four Questions let’s get to know her a little better. Mya lives in the New York suburbs with her husband, daughter, stepdaughters and pets. Mya is a special education teacher who has been creating stories since she was a child. Mya loves to travel, and is working on her fifth novel. And now to the Four Questions:
1) What was the first book that so captured your imagination that you felt a physical loss when you reached the last page?
I’ve felt this sense of physical loss when finishing a book many, many times. One of my earliest memories of finishing a great book include Sounder by William H. Armstrong and The Incredible Journey by Sheila Burnford.
2) What is the most romantic/loving thing you’ve ever done for someone else?
For my wedding anniversary, I booked a room at the same hotel that we spent our wedding night and made a reservation at the same restaurant, I even managed to get seated at the same table.
3) What is the most romantic/sweet/loving thing someone has ever done for you?
My husband proposed to me on Christmas Eve, one of my favorite days of the year, that night will always be special to me.
4) What do you think is the most romantic song?
It’s just so hard to choose from so many romantic songs. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri is right up there with my favorites.
I’m sure that you will want to connect with Mya. You can find her at http://myaomalley.com. On Twitter at @MyaOMalley. On Facebook http://facebook.com/myaomalley. Check out Mya’s blog at http://myaomalley.blogspot.com. And find her on Pinterest at pinterest.com/myaomalley.
Buy your copy of “At First Sight” from the following retailers:
* Trailer- At First Sight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZRae8EcCko