WELCOME to the Treasure Quest Mega Blog Hop!
1) HAVE FUN!!!
2) INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Monday, July 18, at Midnight (Arizona Time) THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, July 25, at Midnight (Arizona Time) Winners will be drawn and posted July 26th! ***
4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH ALL THE AUTHORS! EXPERIENCE A NEW PARTY DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY BLOG CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!!
5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERY AUTHOR IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW EVERY AUTHOR SOME LOVE!
6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN? WHOO! HOO!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!
***Authors have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules***
Bonjour! I’m thrilled to welcome back Mega Blog Hop participants and pleased to have the chance to meet those joining us for the first time. Our theme for this hop is TREASURE QUEST. As a reader and a writer, I feel that the hidden gem in every piece of work is a sense of place. From the loathsome Limerick lanes of Frank McCourt’s “Angela’s Ashes” to the libertine Los Angeles featured in Charles Bukowski’s poetry to the haunting, memorable moors found in Emily Bronte’s “Wuthering Heights”, a sense of place really helps me to taste, touch, hear, smell, and see the worlds on the page.
I hope you’ll join Amelia and Cupid as they travel between the kooky, mortal world of Hollywood and the lush, Roman underworld in “Matching Wits With Venus”.
For centuries Cupid has longed to be more than Venus’s arrow boy. When he’s sent to eliminate “Happily Ever After by Amelia”, the matchmaking business threatening Venus’s status as the goddess of love, Cupid decides to steal Amelia’s methods and make his own matches. While spying on Amelia, Cupid accidentally shoots himself with his magical arrow and falls in love with her. But bereaved Amelia doesn’t believe in the existence of Roman gods, and she’s certainly not looking for romance. She’s too busy perfecting the patented personality profile that’s made her Hollywood’s favorite matchmaker.
Disguising himself as a mortal financial advisor, Cupid manages to break through Amelia’s guarded exterior. As their passion deepens so does Cupid’s guilt about deceiving Amelia. Cupid’s interference with Amelia’s life causes her business to falter, leads to a sterile spring that threatens the animal kingdom and shatters the longstanding peace between the Roman and Greek gods. With the fate of the natural and under worlds at stake, Cupid must decide whether to reveal his true identity and risk losing the chance to live happily ever after with Amelia.
I hope you enjoyed this little taste of “Matching Wits With Venus”. Everyone who leaves a comment is eligible for the grand prize, a signed copy of “Matching Wits With Venus”.
You know that I am a huge fan of a fabulous setting. What is the hidden gem that draws YOU into a book?
BIG NEWS: FOR THOSE WHO CAN’T WAIT TO SEE IF THEY’VE WON A FREE COPY OF “MATCHING WITS WITH VENUS”, THE BOOK IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE, FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, ON AMAZON.COM (IN KINDLE FORMAT ONLY) FOR $1.99! http://www.amazon.com/ Once again, thank you for your support. CONGRATULATIONS TO JUNE M – YOU HAVE WON A SIGNED COPY OF “MATCHING WITS WITH VENUS”